By placing an order you will be entering into a contract on Betech's standard terms & agreeing to be bound by these terms.
Website Contents & Usage
The term "Betech 100pt Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Betech 100pt Ltd Four Square Buildings Thomas Street Heckmondwike WF16 0LS. Our company registration number is 2404937. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The copyright in the material contained in this web site belongs to Betech 100pt Limited, its fellow Group Companies and partners. Unauthorised use of Betech 100pt Limited copyright images will result in a £1000.00 GBP license fee being applied per image used and or legal action for breech of copyright , unauthorized use of partner images may result in license fees being applied and or legal action for breech of copyright by our partners.
- If you have registered for Be-Tech Support : you have agreed to us using your information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com and we will remove your details form our database.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR TERM OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR TERMS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH IMPLIED TERMS AND WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE YOU AGREE THAT BETECH100PT LIMITED AND ITS PARTNERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
Betech 100pt Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Betech 100pt Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2012
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our registered address shown at the bottom of this page
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please read these competition rules carefully. By entering one of our competitions, you agree to the following:
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person.
- To enter the competition you must be a UK resident and our competitions are open to UK B2B customers only.
- Betech 100pt Ltd Employees and members of their immediate families may not enter this competition.
- Any company deemed to be a competitor or primary supplier to Betech 100pt Ltd, their employees and members of their immediate families may not enter this competition.
- Entry to this competition is solely through our website at www.betech.co.uk. You will need to provide your name, company, address, e-mail address, and phone number. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Entering this competition is free, no purchase is necessary; however, by entering the competition you agree to receive promotional material from Betech 100pt Ltd. The winner also agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Betech 100pt Ltd may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person & no part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK Company address specified on registration.
- The Winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be contacted via email, with the name displayed on our website and the Judge�s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from 1/05/2014 to 31/07/14; however, we reserve the right to amend the competition end date/draw at any time.
- Betech web site is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Betech 100pt Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Should this happen, we will publish the amended competition rules on the website.
Betech 100pt Limited Registered Office
Four Square Buildings
VAT GB461 306767 Reg 240 4937 Directors J.A. Lane C.P. & A.J. Benson